It's the coziest time of year! The leaves are changing, the air is crisp and it's sweater weather - my favourite.
Fall is my busiest season for portraits of families and couples, and with good reason. It's gorgeous outside and cozy inside. This year I encourage you to think about what you love most about fall. What do you look forward to? Let's think beyond just frolicking in the leaves and plan your portraits around your favourite things. We can totally also play in the leaves, though!
Here are some other ideas of activities for your fall portrait session:
- Visiting a corn maze to wander or pick pumpkins
- Snuggling at home with hot apple cider
- Window shopping at looking at all the fall displays
- Walking through the river valley, or over a bridge
- Savouring coffee and snacks at your favourite cafe
- Enjoying a backyard campfire with cozy blankets
- Cuddling on the couch with popcorn + board games
- Stealing the last warm days of fall for a patio beer
Here’s what a fall portrait session includes:
60 minutes of shooting time
Location, styling + theming advice
Lots of direction so you’ll never feel awkward!
50 lovingly edited digital images in high resolution
Private online gallery and slideshow to share family and friends
Investment: $500 + gst